Boating Injuries In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Deerfield Beach and Throughout Florida.
SHAMY, EL FADEL & MAHONE has the experience you need for boating accidents and boating injuries. Florida is the number one location for boating accidents in the United States. Many boat operators lack the experience and education to properly operate a boat or personal water craft. Whether you are the boat operator or a passenger, rules and regulations must be observed for your safety. Whether you are injured by a yacht, boat, or personal watercraft, we have the experience to validate your maritime claim.
Boating Rental Injuries
If you rent a boat and the operator does not provide you with safety gear, kill switches or instruction the might be liable if you are injured in a boating accident. Boat rental operators are liable for their equipment and educating customers on their equipment prior to use. Call 561-939-8042 to schedule a free no obligation consultation with a maritime attorney.
Our Expertise Covers Boating Accidents Involving:
- Jet Skis and Wave Runners (PWC)
- Inflatable Boats
- Fast Boats or Cigarrette Boats
- Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUP)
Typical Boating Injury Accidents Include:
- Boat Accidents that occur from overcrowding. Exceeding recomended capacity and weight.
- Running aground or hitting shallow water at high rate of speed.
- Hitting docks, bridges, piers, bouys
- Poor boat maintenance resulting in personal injury
- Colliding with another boat or personal watercraft
- Improper supervision during water skiing, tubing and wakeboarding
- Personal injury caused by excessive operating speed
- Injury or death caused by contact with a propeller or propulsion device
- Personal Injury caused by operating in poor sea conditions
- Being thrown out of a boat or falling due to improper operation
Boating Accidents Cause Personal Injury And Compensation Can Be Claimed
If you are injured in a boat accident, you might be entitled to compensation. Personal injury will create unwanted medical bills, lost wages and mental and physical anguish. Maritime law differs from civil law and has unique differences. It is important that your understand your rights and maritime law, very quickly, if a boating accident occurs.
Whether you are employed by a boat operator, a passenger or the boat owner you need to know your options. You never know if you have a maritime claim until you call SEM Law. We are your exceptional law firm that can handle personal injury related to boating accidents.