Have you been injured in a car accident, had a trip-and-fall injury, gotten hurt on the job, or experienced any other form of personal injury caused by negligence of another party? It’s crucial to consult with a personal injury (PI) lawyer to explore your legal options and to seek proper compensation. Prior to hiring a Boca Raton personal injury attorney, you need to ask questions related to your case, their experience, their fees, and other important information.
Use this list to help you get started with your personal injury (PI) case, and be sure to add your own if other topics are important to you as well.
Before Hiring a Boca Raton Personal Injury Attorney, Ask These 10 Questions
- How many cases have you handled in the past similar to mine, and how many PI cases have you handled in total?
- Can I speak with any of your former clients for references?
- How many cases are you currently handling, and how much time do you have to devote to my case?
- What is your PI case success rate?
- Is my personal injury case strong, and can you explain the reasons behind your assessment?
- How much do you think my case may be worth?
- Can you take my case to trial if necessary, and how long do these types of trials normally take?
- How much are your fees if they settle? If we have to go to trial and win? If we have to go to trial and don’t win?
- Are there any other costs related to my case that I might incur from your office?
- How do you typically communicate with your clients for progress updates, and will it be you personally or someone else on your team?
When You Need a PI Lawyer, Put Experience on Your Side by Choosing SHAMY, EL FADEL & MAHONE!
At SEM Law Group, we value our clients and aim to address all your concerns during a complimentary consultation, so book an appointment with our experienced lawyers by calling us today at 561-939-8042! We make hiring a Boca Raton personal injury attorney in Boca Raton and receiving top dollar for your PI case simple!